Crocodiles are the largest reptile and have a dinosaur-like appearance with thick plated skin, clawed webbed toes, a massively long tail and powerful jaws with sharp teeth. You can find them in tropical rivers, lakes, wetlands and sometimes saltwater and spend most of their time in the water and can swim fast. We have a selection of crocodile toys that consists of stuffed animals, soft plush toys and puppets in sizes from large to small. These cute and cuddly crocodile plushies consist of realistic stuffed animals of the saltwater crocodile, freshwater crocodile and more.
- Crocodiles are reptiles that spend much of their time in the water.
- Most crocodiles have between 60 to 80 sharp teeth.
- Crocodiles have a lifespan of 30 to 100 years.
- Crocodiles can move quickly over short distances, even out of the water.
- Crocs are carnivorous animals, feeding mostly on fish, reptiles, birds and mammals.
- Unlike alligators, crocodiles have pointed V-shaped snouts.
- There are 18 species of crocodiles; do you know them all? - American crocodile, Hall's New Guinea crocodile, Orinoco crocodile, Freshwater crocodile, Philippine crocodile, Morelet's crocodile, Nile crocodile, New Guinea crocodile, Mugger crocodile, Saltwater crocodile, Borneo crocodile, Cuban crocodile, Siamese crocodile, West African crocodile, Osborn’s dwarf crocodile, Dwarf crocodile, West African slender-snouted crocodile and Central African slender-snouted crocodile.
- Saltwater crocodiles are the largest living reptile and the most aggressive of all crocodiles.